See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
999 SW 1st Avenue
Miami, Florida, 33130
Architect: Behar Font & Associates
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2015
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 744 - 2098 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 91 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 390
Number of Stories: 34
$329,000 - $1,150,000
Nine at Brickell is a new luxury condominium located in the heart of Mary Brickell Village at 999 Southwest 1st Ave., itl includes 390 residential units and rises thirty-four (34) stories to overlook the Brickell neighborhood's and offer buyers access to the vibrant urban lifestyle of Mary Brickell Village.
Nine at Mary Brickell Village was completed in 2014.
Standing as the only residential tower in Mary Brickell Village, Nine features units starting from $300,000. There are 30 available floor plans for units, which will be sold in one, two or three-bedroom formats, and range in size from 744 to more than 2,098 square feet (69 to 194 square meters). Residences boast beautifully appointed kitchens with stainless steel appliances, 9- to 11 foot ceilings, quartz countertops and backsplashes, designer fixtures and hardware, oversized mirrors, spacious walk-in closets, and large soaking tubs.
Owners of Nine at Mary Brickell Village condominiums enjoy the use of the private Grand Bay Club of Key Biscayne, adding private beach club amenities to their already luxurious urban oasis. The Grand Bay Club offers a tropical retreat and access to exclusive oceanfront cabanas with service stations, a poolside tiki bar, a variety of swimming pools, and superb indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Nine at Brickell is adjacent to the Brickell City Centre, a mixed-use complex co-developed by the owners of Bal Harbour Shops, which includes nine acres of upper-tier and premium luxury shopping, restaurants and hotels. Residents of Nine are offered a mix of nightlife and restaurant options. Nearby destinations include the Four Seasons Hotel, Viceroy, Cipriani, and Katsuya, located in the upcoming SLS Hotel. Elevators will whisk residents down to the epicenter of Mary Brickell Village's shops and restaurants such as Perricone's Marketplace, Rosa Mexicano and The Oceanaire Seafood Room, which complement other high-profile restaurants in a neighborhood that is currently experiencing phenomenal growth. Residences will be in walking distance to the Metrorail and Metromover Brickell station, and will have access to Publix Super Market and the L. A. Fitness health club, both located at the base of the building.
Nine at Mary Brickell Village - Residence Features
- Each apartment comes comletely FINISHED
- Nine to eleven foot ceiling height
- Summer Kitchens
- Quartz countertops and backsplashes
- Designer fixtures and hardware
- Oversized mirrors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Large soaking tubs.
Nine at Mary Brickell Village - Building Amenities
- 390 Units
- 34 Stories
- Concierge services
- Covered parking facilities
- Exceptional common areas
- Expansive one-acre, lushly landscaped recreation deck with pavilions and intimate cabanas
- Heated resort-style swimming pool
- Fitness center equipped with a wide range of Precor equipment including cardio machines with integrated touchscreen televisions
- Housekeeping, laundry, dry cleaning, personal fitness trainers, poolside massage, and pet care
- Media lounge
- On-site twenty-four hour security
- Pet-friendly project will also include a dog run on the eleventh floor of the building
- Pool deck with heated resort-style swimming pool
- Secret zen garden with tranquil landscaped walking paths and intimate seating areas
- State-of-the-art videoconferencing room
- Valet services
Behar Font & Associates, PA, is the architect of record and Nick Luaces Design Associates is the interior design firm.