See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
2669 & 2675 South Bayshore Drive
Coconut Grove, Florida, 33133
Community: Coconut Grove
Architect: Bjarke Ingels Group BIG
: Nichols Brosch Wurst
Year Built: 2017
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2,3, 4 & 5
Residence Size: 1,297 - 5,687 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 83 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 96
Number of Stories: Two towers, 20
$799,000 - $6,900,000
The Grove at Grand Bay has just been announced by the world renowned development team, Terra Group. This 96 apartment, twenty (20) story condominium will feature two towers that will rise in Coconut Grove at 2669 Bayshore Drive on the site of the old Grand Bay Hotel. The location is two blocks from the Village Center of Coconut Grove and all that is offered there. The views of Biscayne Bay are right out your window or from your expansive balcony.
Grove at Grand Bay - Coconut Grove Residences Features
- Twelve foot wide private terraces accessed from East facing terraces
- Penthouse and corner residences feature staff quarters and bath
- Penthouse and corner residences each have two car air conditioned garage
- Other residences receive two parking spaces in the garage
- Private elevators in each residence
- Full twelve foot ceiling height
- Gas ranges in the kitchen and electric in the Summer kitchen on the terrace
- Service elevators
Grove at Grand Bay - Coconut Grove Building Amenities
- State of the art fully equipped fitness Center overlooking the pool deck
- Three acres site with 320 feet of frontage on historic Bayshore Drive
- Exclusive rooftop amenities deck with infinity pool and private cabanas overlooking dramatic Biscayne Bay and Coconut Grove skyline.
- On-site chef
- Butler services
- 24-hour security and controlled access
The Grove at Grand Bay will feature two 20-story curved glass towers. The North tower is available first with fifty-nine residences and then the South Tower with thirty-seven.
The Grove at Grand Bay is designed by Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG), Copenhagen Denmark. The local architectural firm will be Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates of Coral Gables
Grove at Grand Bay amenities include rooftop infinity pool with private cabanas.
Grove at Grand Bay will offer eleven floorplans including two, three, four and five bedroom designs.
The entire three acre site will be landscaped by Raymond Jungles.
Contact the Miami Condo Lifestyle team if you would to reserve a unit at Grove at Grand Bay; they are selling out quickly in todays fast paced Miam real estate market.