See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
120 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, Florida,33139
Community: South Beach
Architect: Rene Gonzalez
Year Built: 2015
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2,3 & 4
Residence Size: 1928-3374 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 91 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 10
Number of Stories: 18
$4,995,000 - $9,500,000
GLASS is an 18-story residential tower situated on the southern tip of Miami Beach in the South of Fifth neighborhood. This boutique development offers ten full floor residences with open floor plans, 360 degree views, and expansive terraces with sliding doors that blur the boundaries between indoor and outdoor space. Delicate and sensorial, the design of GLASS is a considered response to its setting in Miami Beach, specifically intended to allow one to experience the surrounding natural landscape.
The oceanfront high-rise features floor-to-ceiling glass walls and aim at integrating the indoors and outdoors to highlight the natural beach surroundings and convey a sense of place.
Glass has an estate manager to meet residents' needs, as well as valet, housekeeping and maid services, beach service, a gym and 24-hour security.
The most special feature is the full-floor layouts that will give residents panoramic views of the ocean, Miami Beach, the bay and downtown Miami and the flexibility to customize their floor plans.
Glass - Building Amenities
- Full Service Boutique Building
- Magnificent Two Story Lobby
- Estate Manager on site
- Private beach club with seating and lounging areas
- Beach & pool attendants
- 5th Floor amenity level with two-story spa, pool deck and mezzanine
- Ten (10') foot Ceilings
- Eight (8') foot deep, seamless glass wrap around balconies
- Fully built out units with flooring, kitchens, baths, closets, lighting and pre-wired for AV equipment
- Stone kitchens featuring Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances