See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
Miami Beach, Florida, 33140
Community: Miami Beach
Year Built: 2008
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: Studios, 1 & 2
Residence Size: 550 - 1165 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Two, up to 90 lbs
Walk Score: 82 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 286
Number of Stories: 19
$669,000 - $7,900,000
Fontainebleau III is located on world-famous Collins Avenue at 44th street and the Atlantic Ocean! Buily in 2008, Fontainebeau III Sorrento is an 18-story oceanfront condo-hotel tower which features fully furnished junior, one and two bedroom suites ranging in size from 550 to 1,742 square feet. All suites include terraces that provide breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-renowned South Beach and picturesque Fontainebleau grounds.
Fontainebleau III Ocean Club - Condo Hotel & Resort Lifestyle
Thanks to Turnberry, we can, once again, offer you this exceptional opportunity to own your own luxurious suite. You'll experience the unique pleasure of being both a condominium owner, and a coveted hotel guest. And you'll have the use of the resort's recreational facilities, and the privilege of treating yourself to a host of Fontainebleau pampering services.
As an owner/guest at Fontainebleau III Ocean Club, you can choose to use any or all of the resort's social and recreational amenities. Laze away the days on our beach or around our famous lagoon pool. Enjoy the pampering, primping, and fitness facilities of a worldclass spa. Make your stay here a never-ending culinary experience at our award-winning indoor and outdoor restaurants. Join in the friendly camaraderie at our many lounges. There are shops to visit, exciting activities programs, and nightly entertainment as well.
Fontainebleau III Ocean Club - Amenities
- 1,200 feet of white sand oceanfront beach
- Beachfront and poolside bar, and snack bar
- Fontainebleau room service
- In-suite spa and beauty services
- Concierge services
- Eighteen (18) acres of incomparable recreation
- Family-oriented water playground, featuring a sprawling octopus, a giant water slide, cabanas, and a supervised children's activity center
- Private Owners' Lounge
- Room service, housekeeping service, turn-down service, laundry/dry cleaning service available through the Fontainebleau
- Shopping arcade for everything from sundries to fashions
- Twenty four hour security
- Valet parking
- Variety of indoor and outdoor, casual and formal restaurants, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night snacks - from traditional American fare to Continental cuisine
- World-class Spa and Fitness Center, offering a full program of classes and services, including in-suite personal pampering and private one-on-one fitness sessions
Built in 2008, the Fontainebleau III condominium is available for immediate occupancy. To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos for Sale" button to the upper left or call Ned Berndt at (305)321-7043!